- #1:Discover parrot taming techniques where you never get bitten.
- #2: Download 'live' and free videos of parrots being trained
- #3: Build trust with your African Grey
- #4: Put an end to your Cockatoo or Conure's screaming
- #5: Sign up for FREE 3 day parrot training e-course
- #6: Get over 120 minutes of parrot behavior specialists powerful advice
Click Here to read steps
#7 - #10
- Wanted one pair of roller canaries
- I got two sun Concures to breed and I'm happy to say that they had two eggs the first time and three the next time. They've hatched and are ready for their homes. One is very rare and instead of the normal sun orange color she is all white (but not albino) with pretty blue eyes
- Red Lored Amazon. looking for an adult female for breeding. must have been genetically tested. Orinda California
- I'm looking for as many as 100 pairs of lutinos, does anyone have any?
- I would like to get a pair of Abyssinian lovebirds
- I just acquired a pair of Buffon's Macaws at the New Year and I was wondering if anyone had an interest in them, or knew of someone who might be? They are in excellent condition, great feather, very good size birds...bigger than my friends Hyacinth. I was unable to get a whole lot of history on them. My educated guess based on feet and beak conditions is the female (laid 2 eggs from perch of cage for previous owner) seems a bit bigger .... although I have not weighed her. My male is a little friendlier / outgoing, while the female is considerably more defensive of their cage territory. If no one has an interest in the pair I would be open to any tips for stimulation or fertilization for year round indoor macaw breeding for a michigander. lol