- #1:Discover parrot taming techniques where you never get bitten.
- #2: Download 'live' and free videos of parrots being trained
- #3: Build trust with your African Grey
- #4: Put an end to your Cockatoo or Conure's screaming
- #5: Sign up for FREE 3 day parrot training e-course
- #6: Get over 120 minutes of parrot behavior specialists powerful advice
Click Here to read steps
#7 - #10
- Dear Friends, I am looking for Red Factor Canary, Gloster or Yorkshire canary breeders in the Nederlands, Germany or in Belgium. I would bevery happy is someone advise me some breeders information....
- Hello, i need 500 to 1000hd of fischer. Hope someone can supply me thx.
- hi. I am looking for a pair of Parisian Frill and I live in IRAN.
- Hi, i was really interested in these parisian frill canaries please let me know if you have so in hand, if so contact me on:0044 7852179917
- I have a sweet female white fronted amazon. She was born in 1999. My yellow napped parrot has bitten her several times, and as a result she has lost part of her toe and has an injury to another on her left foot. She gets around very well, although does sometime lose her balance. I love this little bird so much, but I think that for her protection it might be best to find a good home for her. She is very social with other birds, but needs to stay with birds her size. I don't want to see her become a full time breeder, but she would enjoy having a mate, even if its another female like herself. I have a beautiful cage for her that I bought two years ago. I love this bird very much, but I am worried that my nape will handicap her or kill her one day. I am willing to speak with a serious person, and I am located in Philadelphia, Pa
- Hello! I just purchased a 5 yr old breeding pair of Half Moon Conures a couple of months ago from another breeder who was getting out of the bird business. They settled into their new environment very quickly. They have been mating like crazy and now she has been laying eggs for the past week. She has laid 3 eggs so far and I don't think she is finished yet. In the past she has laid up to 5 eggs and they have usually had 4 babies in a clutch. The previous owner said that they are very good parents. I will be pulling the babies after two weeks to continue hand feeding them. I will be selling the babies for $300.00 If you are interested, you can respond to this ad. I live in Montana and I will ship if necessary. All shipping expenses will be up to you. Thank you and have a great day everyone!