- #1: Discover parrot taming techniques where you never get bitten.
- #2: Download 'live' and free videos of parrots being trained
- #3: Build trust with your African Grey
- #4: Put an end to your Cockatoo or Conure's screaming
- #5: Sign up for FREE 3 day parrot training e-course
- #6: Get over 120 minutes of parrot behavior specialists powerful advice
Click Here to read steps
#7 - #10
- Looking to get a Applehead
- I have a baby gray squirrel not sure if boy or girl it has its hair already . I have a dachshund so I can't keep it :( I'm in Georgia and I can't keep as pet cause it's against the law. So with that said... anybody that is interested in rehabilitating this orphan squirrel and can Pick up must bring $100 inconvenience fee as it is illegal to sell wild animals.7623232593 Diane
- We had two texas cichlids, two convict cichlids, and a green terror in the tank. the convict cichlids laid eggs but the texas male ate all of them. then once the texas cichlids laid eggs the male killed all of the other fish including his mate and now we only have the texas cichlid male and about 200 babies.
if anyone is interested in buying them i live near janesville, you would have to come and pick them up but if ur interested u can e-mail me
- We have a young pair hyacinth macaw babies available for sale, they are 12months old DNA sexed unrelated. Birds are very friendly and already saying few words. Asking $2000 for the pair. PayPal or cash only text 818-821-0542
- Would Be Interested In Purchasing A Pair Of Alexandrine Parakeets? Can You Place Me In Contact With A Reputable Seller?
- Hey- I'm looking for a young flying squirrel. He or she would have an amazing loving home. I am willing to talk about prices. I live in Bowling Green, OH and am willing to drive 2 hours or pay for shipping! Thanks! :)