- #1: Discover parrot taming techniques where you never get bitten.
- #2: Download 'live' and free videos of parrots being trained
- #3: Build trust with your African Grey
- #4: Put an end to your Cockatoo or Conure's screaming
- #5: Sign up for FREE 3 day parrot training e-course
- #6: Get over 120 minutes of parrot behavior specialists powerful advice
Click Here to read steps
#7 - #10
- Hello dear,
My name is zorik and I looking Mollucan Cockatoo baby do you have it?if you have could you send me picture?
- I just acquired a pair of Buffon's Macaws at the New Year and I was wondering if anyone had an interest in them, or knew of someone who might be? They are in excellent condition, great feather, very good size birds...bigger than my friends Hyacinth. I was unable to get a whole lot of history on them. My educated guess based on feet and beak conditions is the female (laid 2 eggs from perch of cage for previous owner) seems a bit bigger .... although I have not weighed her. My male is a little friendlier / outgoing, while the female is considerably more defensive of their cage territory. If no one has an interest in the pair I would be open to any tips for stimulation or fertilization for year round indoor macaw breeding for a michigander. lol
- I have a male and female Buffon's Macaw Parrots for sale. due to work and i dont have time for my lovely parrots so i want to sale them for $1000. contact me for more information. Email us via email@example.com
- i need a female golden rosella
Looking for a female southern flying squirrel to give my little male a friend. Not looking to breed so age does not matter. I live in the Tampa Bay area in FL. Thank you!
- I have 5 flyers a male and female and their 3 babies. The babies are full grown now. I need to rehome as i do not have the time to devote to them anymore. I want them to stay together as they have always been a family unit please message me with any questions