- i want to purchase a gold tux swordtail please advise where i can order thank you....emma lee
- If, the elec.Blue Jack Dempseys are too delecate to live w/my Oscars--I'd like to know where to buy regular JD?
- I live in Indiana (Indianapolis area). I've got a 125 gal. tank. I have 2 med. sized Oscars. I am interested in the elec. Blue Jack Dempseys. I'd like to buy one or 2 large ones. Does anybody know where I can buy large ones either in a pet store or online? Thanks!
- I am looking for altum angels?
- We have a Jack Dempsey Electric Blue fish who is about 5 years old. He stopped eating over a month ago! And no matter what we do, he won't eat. He must be surviving on algae or some type of protozoa alone. We treated him for Ich and he appears to have 'hole in the head' but he is holding on and we really want to save his life. He has been 'ill' for a long time. We can't get any of our local petshops to take him and heal him. Apparently we don't know how to handle this one.
Does anyone in the New York City area want to take him and see what you can do? You can keep him. We want to make him well and save his life. He obviously has a strong life force because he is still alive after much stress from no eating, medication, etc.
Please respond if you can help. Thanks so much.
- i have varied quantities of these fish available,(have oxygen,bags,boxes and can ship) red by blue,(sexable from birth)