- Electric Blues For Sale
- I wanted to name our little friend xray because you can see right thru his eye and out the other side. Cool little buddy. bloop bloop bloop... :) hunnys daughter named him col. sanders.? these fish are cool!! We're down to 2 (had 4) that are doing very well. New tank and just learning...it's not quite as simple as we thought it would be. Buy tank, add water, add fish. Learning that there's a little more to it than that. Sorry lenny (fish 1) and wigga (fish 2). And RIP Red. (poor little betta..learning curve..oops. and where can we buy a panda telescope? Anybody know? :) bloop bloop bloop...
- We have two large iridescent sharks we are looking to find another home for. Our tank is too small and they are very large. Do you have a big tank? Do you know they can grow 3-4 feet? Where are you located?
- Hi! I thought I was buying a danio but it ended up being PetCo sold me a super small juvenile Ranbow Cichlid! Now I would like to buy a similiar one so this lil guy can have company. If you know where I can find another one, please let me know! I haven't been able to find another one at Petco since I bought mine...thanks!
- I am looking for a source of several hundred cichlids. They will be research animals, not pets. I am doing a study looking at male mate choice and fecundity based on selection of female in relation to the size of her orange 'patch'. The animals will not be required all at once (actually it is preferable that they are not all at once) but we will need about 50 at a time. We need fish which are greater than 1 inch in length and about twice the number of females to males.
If anyone has any suggestions!
- Looking for a 6in+ sized cat, if you have one let us know