|Jersey Wooly Rabbit|
Species Distribution Maps
Read User Comments
Watch a Video
Availability - Price
Link to more images
|Guinea Pig CareGuinea Pig Care, Guinea Pig Breeds|
|Skinny PigSkinny Pig, Guinea Pig Care and Keeping Hairless Guinea Pigs|
|English Spot RabbitEnglish Spot Rabbit|
|Pet MousePet Mouse, Fancy Mice, Pet Mice, Mus musculus|
|Muntjac Deer InfoMuntjac Deer Info, Leaf Muntjac Deer, Muntiacus puntoensis|
- Hello I'm looking for a baby southern flying squirrel. I am located in Alabama.
- Hi do you have any available african pygmy hedgehogs?. I have been searching for days over the internet.Can you ship to New Zealand? how much do they cost?. cheers
- I want a baby Squirrel, the younger the better. I've raised two before there eyes were open
- I have an Abyssinian Guinea Pig (Pretty Girl) and a American Satin Guinea (G-Force). Pretty Girl & G-force are six months old and Pretty Girl is pregnant for the first time, not sure how many pups she'll birth but all pups will be for sale. The estimated due date 4/24/2015.
- we would love to purchase a Muntjac deer. We live in Spring Texas with our dogs cats turtle and tortoise. We want to expand our family to include one of these precious creatures. This would be the baby's forever home. we are not interested in breeding, just loving and caring for one. We believe if you cant afford a vet ,you cant afford a pet as all of our babies are well cared for well loved. we have the room on our property and in our hearts we will drive wherever to come get one.
- I have 6 does and 2 bucks. They are all NZ Giants. I am looking to sale, breed, and raise them. If anyone is interested in purchasing one contact me. They are 5.00 dollars for live rabbits. And 8.00 dollars for skinned and cleaned rabbits. We have been raising them for 35 years and have much experience.