- I have 5 flyers a male and female and their 3 babies. The babies are full grown now. I need to rehome as i do not have the time to devote to them anymore. I want them to stay together as they have always been a family unit please message me with any questions
- I have had the pleasure of rescuing 2 different gray squirrels in the last 8 years. My husband and I love them they are full of personality and are wonderful pets. We have recently decided we would like to take one as a pet if we can find one that cant be rehabilitated. If you have any information on where we could find a grey squirrel that deserves a good loving home please email me. firstname.lastname@example.org
- i want this as a pet
- Looking to adopt a grey or fox squirrel. Can be a baby or
One that cannot be released to the wild.
I am experienced with wildlife as I have been a volunteer
For wildlife center.
Please email with your location of the squirrel
- I live in florida and am Looking to buy or adopt a grey or fox squirrel.
I volunteer at a wildlife center and have experience with
Keeping as a pet. I can perhaps pick up or pay for shipping.
Can be a young squirrel or a ü releasable squirrel.
- Please I am desperately searching for a flying squirrel baby in the NY, NJ, PA, Ohio area because I want to drive to pick it up and not have it shipped, if you have babies in those states please, please, please contact me. Thank you so much.