- #1:Discover parrot taming techniques where you never get bitten.
- #2: Download 'live' and free videos of parrots being trained
- #3: Build trust with your African Grey
- #4: Put an end to your Cockatoo or Conure's screaming
- #5: Sign up for FREE 3 day parrot training e-course
- #6: Get over 120 minutes of parrot behavior specialists powerful advice
Click Here to read steps
#7 - #10
Species Distribution Maps
Read User Comments
Watch a Video
Availability - Price
Link to more images
|All About ParakeetsAll About Parakeets, Family: Psittacidae at Animal World - Parakeet Information for All Types of Parakeets|
|Parakeet: Types of ParakeetsParakeets, Types of Parakeets, Parakeet Information|
|ConuresConures, Conure Parrot, Types of Conures, Aratinga|
|Green-cheeked AmazonGreen-cheeked Amazon, Red-crowned Amazon, Amazona viridigenalis|
|Double Yellow-Headed AmazonDouble Yellow-Headed Amazon, Amazona oratrix Yellow-headed Parrot|
- I am looking for a pair of Gloster canaries to purchase in the Philadelph Pa area, does anyone know of a breeder in that area ?
- Hi Bill and Patti. You both wrote that you wanted to find a Gloster Canary breeder in PA or DE. Have you found one? I would like to find a breeder near Philadelphia or Wilmington if possible. I don't want to take a chance with a pet store. Does anyone have the name of a reputable local breeder? Thank you!
- I am giving out a special pair of Blue and Gold Macaw Parrots to any loving and caring home due to my relocation . They are home raised and all registered. I have raised them from babies to maturity. These sweet macaws have a great vocabulary and they love to sing. . These birds shall be going out with a cage and a bird manual i have prepared to help any new home take good care of them.They are very friendly and will make perfect pets.Contact me for more information and pictures.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
I have three african greys of 14 weeks old and I am looking to sell to some good homes 500$ each. email me at email@example.com
- I have a sweet female white fronted amazon. She was born in 1999. My yellow napped parrot has bitten her several times, and as a result she has lost part of her toe and has an injury to another on her left foot. She gets around very well, although does sometime lose her balance. I love this little bird so much, but I think that for her protection it might be best to find a good home for her. She is very social with other birds, but needs to stay with birds her size. I don't want to see her become a full time breeder, but she would enjoy having a mate, even if its another female like herself. I have a beautiful cage for her that I bought two years ago. I love this bird very much, but I am worried that my nape will handicap her or kill her one day. I am willing to speak with a serious person, and I am located in Philadelphia, Pa
- Hi I am looking macaw if any wants to sell u can contact us