- #1:Discover parrot taming techniques where you never get bitten.
- #2: Download 'live' and free videos of parrots being trained
- #3: Build trust with your African Grey
- #4: Put an end to your Cockatoo or Conure's screaming
- #5: Sign up for FREE 3 day parrot training e-course
- #6: Get over 120 minutes of parrot behavior specialists powerful advice
Click Here to read steps
#7 - #10
- I have a 4 yr old Queen of Bavaria Conure for sale. He is beautiful, super healthy, very social and is an all around good guy. He would make a great family bird because he likes everyone and doesn't choose favorites :) I am moving and cannot bring him with me, I would love to find a good home for him. I am in Florida. If you are interested, please contact me and I will send you the price and photos. Thank you!
- I want to buy german roller canaries for breeding cell 323 217 0880 email. . . . . . . . . . . . Rickmedina@aol. Com los angeles california 90039
- Im interested in buying different types for my avairy. Would like to start with American Singers and rollers. Could you help? I live in Auburn Ca. Thanks, Keith
- I need to buy dome white doves anyone know where i can buy some
- Hi I'm interested in buying a Persian canary I live in Florida
- I just acquired a pair of Buffon's Macaws at the New Year and I was wondering if anyone had an interest in them, or knew of someone who might be? They are in excellent condition, great feather, very good size birds...bigger than my friends Hyacinth. I was unable to get a whole lot of history on them. My educated guess based on feet and beak conditions is the female (laid 2 eggs from perch of cage for previous owner) seems a bit bigger .... although I have not weighed her. My male is a little friendlier / outgoing, while the female is considerably more defensive of their cage territory. If no one has an interest in the pair I would be open to any tips for stimulation or fertilization for year round indoor macaw breeding for a michigander. lol