Add Your Pet Experience to Animal-World!

Join the conversation: Pet Racoon
Pet Information: Pet Racoon

Reply to this Comment:

"Jasmine my coon was found when she was about 8 weeks old. Her mom and one of her siblings had been killed by my aunt's neighbors dog. Lol that's a mouthful. She was super sweet and always sleeping she had the cutest purr. As she grew older she got meaner as do all wild animals. I still have her and im just trying to figure out how to get her to stop being so aggressive because 99% of the time she's as sweet as pie the other 1% she's the spawn of Satan. She's about 6 months old has her own bedroom and is not spoiled whatsoever 😉😉😉 (she really is super spoiled) but any suggestions would be well appreciated."

To prevent spam, please answer this simple math problem:

3 * 6 = ?

We will include your name next to your comment.
*Your email address will be used only if we need to contact you regarding your comment.
(It will not be displayed on the website nor will it be available on the internet)

Connect with us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Twitter

Content uploaded to by a User is subject to the following restrictions and provisions: by uploading and/or posting any Content to the Site, you grant a perpetual, nonexclusive and royalty-free right to use the Content and the name that is submitted in connection with such Content; reserves the right to moderate, remove or delete any Content uploaded by any User for any reason, with or without notification to the uploading User; and, User is solely responsible for any Content uploaded to and agrees to not upload any content which is unlawful, defamatory, pornographic, indecent, lewd, threatening, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or otherwise objectionable.