Add Your Pet Experience to Animal-World!

Join the conversation: Blue-headed Pionus
Pet Information: Blue-headed Pionus
* Connecting with Facebook - Allows you to:
- Add Quick Links
- Receive Notifications
- Browse your comments.
- Upload photos in your post

One moment please...

Reply to this Comment:

"I fell in love with Archie, my bluehead pionus as soon as I saw his eyes. I was also encouraged by all the great comments on how sweet pionus are on the internet, and so home he came with me. He is brilliant 70% of the time, but crazy and agressive the other 30%. He is the sweetest soul when there are only 2 of us, but as soon as someone walks near me, he digs into me with his beak and will not let go. He screams whenever I'm out of sight, so I cannot shower and head to the loo in peace, or I do those in pitch black to avoid the noise. He is upset by my neighbours walking through the corridor, upset by the sound of TV, he is simply a ball of fire. It has gotten to a point where I can't invite people to my place as he gets upset, puffs up and makes noises, guests laugh and he gets more upset.... it never ends *sigh*"

To prevent spam, please answer this simple math problem:

17 - 4 = ?

We will include your name next to your comment.
*Your email address will be used only if we need to contact you regarding your comment.
(It will not be displayed on the website nor will it be available on the internet)

Connect with us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Twitter

Content uploaded to by a User is subject to the following restrictions and provisions: by uploading and/or posting any Content to the Site, you grant a perpetual, nonexclusive and royalty-free right to use the Content and the name that is submitted in connection with such Content; reserves the right to moderate, remove or delete any Content uploaded by any User for any reason, with or without notification to the uploading User; and, User is solely responsible for any Content uploaded to and agrees to not upload any content which is unlawful, defamatory, pornographic, indecent, lewd, threatening, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or otherwise objectionable.