- #1: Discover parrot taming techniques where you never get bitten.
- #2: Download 'live' and free videos of parrots being trained
- #3: Build trust with your African Grey
- #4: Put an end to your Cockatoo or Conure's screaming
- #5: Sign up for FREE 3 day parrot training e-course
- #6: Get over 120 minutes of parrot behavior specialists powerful advice
Click Here to read steps
#7 - #10
Polka Dot Grouper, Barramundi Cod,
The Panther Grouper, Polka Dot Grouper, or Barramundi Cod will reach 20 inches in length in the wild! This grouper is suitable for very large aquariums only!
This is a predatory fish that should be fed meaty foods and live fish. Don't keep the Panther Grouper, Polka Dot Grouper, or Barramundi Cod with smaller fish like damsels and small clowns unless they are intended as a meal!
For more Information on keeping this fish see:
Guide to a Happy, Healthy Marine Aquarium