- #1: Discover parrot taming techniques where you never get bitten.
- #2: Download 'live' and free videos of parrots being trained
- #3: Build trust with your African Grey
- #4: Put an end to your Cockatoo or Conure's screaming
- #5: Sign up for FREE 3 day parrot training e-course
- #6: Get over 120 minutes of parrot behavior specialists powerful advice
Click Here to read steps
#7 - #10
- Looking for the Golden Conure in Texas. Would like it 6-12 months old.
- Hey there I'm looking for a baby male grey squirrel. I have a female grey and im looking for a companion for her in the future. I have a huge cage and she has full run of one big room.. outfitted with climbing rails around the room attached to her cage to allow for high spots to simulate being in a tree. She is very sweet tempered and loves attention. Please contact me with any information. Willing to PAY VERY WELL for a baby male grey squirrel. Thanks Matt
- Anyone interested in doves including birds (dove) house. In Kent, UK. Oprchals@gmail.com
- Due to failing health I'm looking for a home for my mixture of Ring Neck, white, white wing aviary birds. About 25. Not for food or sport shooting. Jerry Lindemann
- I want to purchase a Malwari mare any 1 can help me???
- I will have a female chorkie for sale April 19th,I think,The Mom is a registered Chihuahua,she has her papers,she is long haired.The Dad is a Tea Cup Yorkie-as you see in my pic.He has his papers,but they were never mailed in,so therefore the puppy wont have papers,sorry to say. The puppy will be black and rust colored. They were born Feb. 21st. My tea cup yorkie weighs about 3 pounds,and the Mom weighs about 8 pounds I believe.Any other questions plz feel free to ask.