- #1: Discover parrot taming techniques where you never get bitten.
- #2: Download 'live' and free videos of parrots being trained
- #3: Build trust with your African Grey
- #4: Put an end to your Cockatoo or Conure's screaming
- #5: Sign up for FREE 3 day parrot training e-course
- #6: Get over 120 minutes of parrot behavior specialists powerful advice
Click Here to read steps
#7 - #10
- I would like to buy some zig zag eels or tire track eels really any would be cool would really love to find a rubber eel
- I am Vicky Johnson from canada I have been
for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i
Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The
doctor said that me and my husband are fine and
I don't know where else to turn, until one day my
friend introduce me to this great spell caster who
helped her to get back her lost husband back
love spell and also made her pregnant, So I
to contact this spell caster Dr.ODO on his email
interaction with him he instructed me on what to
after then i should have sex with the my husband
any man I love in this world, And i did so, within
next one months i went for a check up and my
confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two
am so happy!! if you also need help to get
or need your ex back please contact him for help
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call his number on
- Hi, We are looking for a Dwarf Hotot with pedigree, willing to travel in and around other states of MA. We live close to Boston. We just lost our Mini Lop and miss his presence a lot.
- Looking for 5' to 6' male Green Terror from someone who is looking to rehome or sell at an reasonable price. I live in Essex ,Maryland and are willing to pick them up if you live in the area. Have an 125gallon tank ready for him.
- I am looking for a source of several hundred cichlids. They will be research animals, not pets. I am doing a study looking at male mate choice and fecundity based on selection of female in relation to the size of her orange 'patch'. The animals will not be required all at once (actually it is preferable that they are not all at once) but we will need about 50 at a time. We need fish which are greater than 1 inch in length and about twice the number of females to males.
If anyone has any suggestions!
- I have a super tiny chug. For sale $300