- We have two large iridescent sharks we are looking to find another home for. Our tank is too small and they are very large. Do you have a big tank? Do you know they can grow 3-4 feet? Where are you located?
- Hi! I thought I was buying a danio but it ended up being PetCo sold me a super small juvenile Ranbow Cichlid! Now I would like to buy a similiar one so this lil guy can have company. If you know where I can find another one, please let me know! I haven't been able to find another one at Petco since I bought mine...thanks!
- I am looking for a source of several hundred cichlids. They will be research animals, not pets. I am doing a study looking at male mate choice and fecundity based on selection of female in relation to the size of her orange 'patch'. The animals will not be required all at once (actually it is preferable that they are not all at once) but we will need about 50 at a time. We need fish which are greater than 1 inch in length and about twice the number of females to males.
If anyone has any suggestions!
- Looking for a 6in+ sized cat, if you have one let us know
- I wanna buy 2 iridescent sharks plz contact me
- I have a Midas that is identical to the pictures. She is older as I purchased her as an adult. She has a hump on her head. She lays eggs. I am looking for a mate for her. She is with another Cichlid but nothing seems to be happening and she is fixing to lay again. I would love some fry in my tank. We love watching her. She is aggressive sometimes and very sweet other times. I just want her to have a mate. Krakinup@charter.net if you can help! Thanks.