- #1:Discover parrot taming techniques where you never get bitten.
- #2: Download 'live' and free videos of parrots being trained
- #3: Build trust with your African Grey
- #4: Put an end to your Cockatoo or Conure's screaming
- #5: Sign up for FREE 3 day parrot training e-course
- #6: Get over 120 minutes of parrot behavior specialists powerful advice
Click Here to read steps
#7 - #10
The Moluccan Cockatoo has an orangish pink accent in its crest, and a lightly tint on the body!
To learn more about Cockatoos and their needs visit:
Guide to a Happy, Healthy Cockatoo
They can learn to talk, as can most cockatoos and are easy to teach all kinds of tricks.
Cockatoos in general are a very loving type of bird that needs a lot of attention from their owners.
Buy a cockatoo only if you can spend a lot of time with it.
Moluccan Cockatoos eat a variety of seeds, nuts, fruits, and commercial pellets, as well as the same nutritional foods humans eat.
Breeding/Reproduction: See About Cockatoos: Breeding for Cockatoo breeding information.
Also, since they are prone to chewing, if they are not given enough attention they will chew their own feathers.